Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7033 times)

He tries SO HARD doesn't he?

MySpace is easy to change.

I'm still waiting for that picture. You holding a sign. When I see it, I'll believe it.

Fine wait till monday, the photo will be there, the end.

There's a better way to solve this.
Tits, or GTFO.

Should we start the five hour timer?

You guys are all jealous because pro the richard has a girlfriend and gets more pusillanimous individual than you do, so shut the forget up! And yes you can me a troll but in the end who gets more lovin. That's right pro gets more lovin!

You guys are all jealous because pro the richard has a girlfriend and gets more pusillanimous individual than you do, so shut the forget up! And yes you can me a troll but in the end who gets more lovin. That's right pro gets more lovin!
You have just proven that your pro builder.

I'm not Pro. Just wait for the picture like everyone else! I will have that picture posted by April 13 2009 by 5:00pm. I know it. If not then I am Probuilder and you have the right to Perma me.

Pro gets more pusillanimous individual guise!

I'm not Pro. Just wait for the picture like everyone else! I will have that picture posted by April 13 2009 by 5:00pm. I know it. If not then I am Probuilder and you have the right to Perma me.
Badspot already has the right to perma you, if you're ProBuilder that just gives him a reason to do so.  :cookieMonster:

And because you're supposedly a girl, I'll be nice and offer some advice:

Anyone who so much as associates themselves with ProBuilder really has no place here in these forums.

Also, badspot can ban you the second he sees your IP from looking at your post, check it with the IP logs, and ban you from that.

pro the richard

I'd like to put forward the following motion:

Nickname Probuilder "pro the richard"

All in favor post aye.