Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7110 times)

You guys are all jealous because pro the richard has a girlfriend and gets more pusillanimous individual than you do, so shut the forget up! And yes you can me a troll but in the end who gets more lovin. That's right pro gets more lovin!
Who are you trying to kid here?

I'll believe that when you admit you're also a 6'7" 250 lb black man that lives in LA.

"The richard" 2009

+ Razor wire tattoos

You guys are all jealous because pro the richard has a girlfriend and gets more pusillanimous individual than you do, so shut the forget up! And yes you can me a troll but in the end who gets more lovin. That's right pro gets more lovin!
this is all the proof we need to prove that this is ProBuilder. case closed.

So basically you're saying he doesn't give a stuff about you and just wants love and to brag about the antenna cradle?

This topic made me lol so hard.

Aye. I'm also gonna get notifications for this thread. Can't wait for the 13th.

Write "Hi Blockland, signed: ProBuilder's girlfriend" on a piece of paper. Take a picture of yourself holding the paper. Then we'll believe you.
Godamit do it or you don't exist.

Please let it be an emo so I can laugh...

He is really dissing his imaginary girlfriend.

That is by no means a work of art, but I decided to show that even one of those signs can be faked, given time to make it look nicer than I did of course.
Here's the original: