Author Topic: Hey  (Read 7084 times)

Written in the blood of a lion on the back of her neck.

That is how we weed out the liars!

woah sweet a girl!!!!!!

mythbusting post
It's ProBuilder then.

He'd go to that measure to prove it.

Alright, so on monday he's going to get his friend's sister to hold the paper.

Hey there I'm Annie. Can I ask you guys something, what do you know about a dude named ProBuilder

He is in a secret organization called the 39 steps, and he plans to infect Blockland with a glitch that makes EVERY SINGLE BRICK,except yellow bricks (un-transparent), rainbowy

OK you guys, if you're going to go through every measure to say that I'm not real forget you then. And sry about that, I really just said that in a fit of anger, I guess deep down inside I don't like being accused of being male. I get that in real life as is.

Because you are ProBuilder. Of course you would be accused for being male. You are male.

OK you guys, if you're going to go through every measure to say that I'm not real forget you then. And sry about that, I really just said that in a fit of anger, I guess deep down inside I don't like being accused of being male. I get that in real life as is.

Because anybody can be anybody over the internet. That's why so many teenage girls on the internet are actually 40-year-old gay child enthusiasts trying to kidnap you.

Because you are ProBuilder. Of course you would be accused for being male. You are male.
It's because people who support Barrack Obama is Obama himself, amirite?
Because anybody can be anybody over the internet. That's why so many teenage girls on the internet are actually 40-year-old gay child enthusiasts trying to kidnap you.
Not neccessarily.

Not neccessarily.

No, really, I could change my forum avatar, name, and way of typing, as well as my profile, and I could assume a new identity if I felt the need.

I mean, look at Knaz.

No, really, I could change my forum avatar, name, and way of typing, as well as my profile, and I could assume a new identity if I felt the need.
You have a point, but I disagree about how the "teenage girls on the internet are actually 40-year-old gay child enthusiasts trying to kidnap you". Part of it is true, but I can show several girls that are actually teens.

You have a point, but I disagree about how the "teenage girls on the internet are actually 40-year-old gay child enthusiasts trying to kidnap you". Part of it is true, but I can show several girls that are actually teens.

That's why I said "many". I know that not all of them are stalkers.