Author Topic: Feep VS Oasis - status: 1-2  (Read 6055 times)

ill try to be less anoying

No you wont, youll just keep posting and being an idiot.

I still dont see why Badspot unbanned Feep. I guess that shows that evading bans is a good thing. Nice example Badspot

They're both idiots.

god damn

Colten, badspot never did unban feep. He is uisng an IP hider.

100 points for Oasis

Feep's sister has a horridly annoying voice that causes you to rip your ears out. With such an annoyingly high pitched voice it leaves you pissed for the rest of the day everyday until you block her. Just his relation of her makes me hate feep. Not to forget that he is annoying. I banned him three times and all times he tried to get back in via IRC. I have no respect for anyone who does that.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:00:15 AM by General Omega »

Then stop letting someone you don't even know effect your brain.
Seriously.
I think you might be a bit biased, eh?

How cute :3
not really.. You didn't provide a intelligent answer.
I really just think you're supportive to Feep. This argument is basically rigged.

So far every post of Feep's I have seen has been harsh, or handicapped. All the posts I have seen from Oasis are much more mature and professional. He may be new, and may be more serious, but that's better than another yuki.

We already know Feep is handicapped, he makes fun of people and you kinda just read over it and go "Feep is making fun of someone oh boy whats he saying now"

usually its "handicap, idiot, your dumb" then your like wait is he making fun of himself !?
I cant find his greatest post, to you.
"It's FEEP grandma" or something. I vote Feep, '09.

100 points for Oasis

Feep's sister has a horridly annoying voice that causes you to rip your ears out. With such an annoyingly high pitched voice it leaves you pissed for the rest of the day everyday until you block her. Just his relation of her makes me hate feep. Not to forget that he is annoying. I banned him three times and all times he tried to get back in via IRC. I have no respect for anyone who does that.
I really just think you're supportive to Feep. This argument is basically rigged.

So far every post of Feep's I have seen has been harsh, or handicapped. All the posts I have seen from Oasis are much more mature and professional. He may be new, and may be more serious, but that's better than another yuki.
2 point oasis

Nope.
I just don't like Jess' reasons.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 09:17:25 AM by MtnDew »

LOL
Quote from: Oasis
PIE!!!!! Oh..... sorry 'bout that. What do you mean?
AHHHH THE COOKIE MONS.........ter.
Ok time to stop spamming see y'all. (no I am not from Texas)
Dude.... I am literally speachless..... That's amazing for our clan. Would you like to be a co- leader and host. Can you tell me url so I can put that on topic board?
Dude.... Random..... <faints to the floor in speechlessness>

AWWWWEEEEEESSSSOMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Resized from original post

OHHHHH
Those are Oasis' "greatest hits". Whoever thinks he's "mature" and whatnot, look again.
Does that look mature to you?
It doesn't, does it?

False statement.
He did get unbanned.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 09:32:04 AM by Miga »

:cookieMonster:
Shut the forget up, you get the point and so does everyone else. If you don't, you're stupid.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 09:40:48 AM by NickTheSushi »

Shut the forget you, you get the point and so does everyone else. If you don't, you're stupid.
QUICK
Nick VS BlutEngel!
WHO SHALL WIN?
hint: Nick

I said 100 so 101. He wins.