Author Topic: Pandemic Breaks Out  (Read 27227 times)

You guys remember the 1918 influenza outbreak?

It killed so many people, that it had no more people to kill and couldn't go anywhere. So it just died out.

Saying nothing is going to happen is like saying you can look into the future, you can't.
Now we have better technology and medical stuff, though.

You have to understand, people, that this is just a strain of a weaker form of avian bird flu mixed together with normal influenza. It really has as much chance of killing you as influenza does, and medical scientists are already finding possible cures. It will probably be completely contained, and if it isn't, most people will already have immunities from other forms of influenza.

Swine flu is not that deadly, the only scary part about it is that it killed healthy people.

Wrong, it can't kill healthy people, when the people get the virus, they aren't healthy anymore.

But the scary thing is that it can affect(infect?) healthy people.

Now we have better technology and medical stuff, though.
Doesn't help really.

We can't send little micro robots to kill the virus. (Can we? :o)

I just got sick today. Not sure what it is. D:

Hmm... I thought I was the only one...

Anyway, there is now a case in a local school. Time to start grabbin peelz
Wasn't it in Carmichael or something?

Guys I was wrong, if there are too many infected then the hospital can't help that many in one time, Florida is recieving planes and 3 million people, hundreds must be infected D:

My friend got the Swine flu today, but he's not gonna die.

im afraid of going to school and stores and stuff now.

My town is bracing itself, just incase we lose 40% of our workforce. (Like, 100 000 people) :D

Also, i'm feeling better! Yey! I'm not gunna die. :D

now they want us to call it something like the H1M1 virus or something, something to do with actual pigs.

now they want us to call it something like the H1M1 virus or something, something to do with actual pigs.
You're stupid.

H1M1 is a component of it.

thats just what i heard on the news a few minutes ago

thats just what i heard on the news a few minutes ago
Yeah, because the media is ALWAYS right!

It's made up of: H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3.