Author Topic: Pandemic Breaks Out  (Read 26899 times)

You guys remember the 1918 influenza outbreak?

It killed so many people, that it had no more people to kill and couldn't go anywhere. So it just died out.

Saying nothing is going to happen is like saying you can look into the future, you can't.
1918? You mean when we didn't have the medical support we have today? When people still died of diarrhea?
Guys I was wrong, if there are too many infected then the hospital can't help that many in one time, Florida is recieving planes and 3 million people, hundreds must be infected D:
Millions think they're infected. When this stuff happens, people have panic attacks and rush to the nearest hospital at the sign of a cough. Personally, why would you go to the hospital during any sort of outbreak anyway? That's virtually the source.

Orlando has one of the biggest airports, millions each day from around the world come here, one can be infected.

I cough alot, but I have the original Influenza (Went to the doctor yesterday.)
I'm fine, besides, tamiflu heals any type of flu really, even the crazy Swine Flu. No worries.

Haha, I went to Wal-Mart to get some hand sanitizer just now and the entire store is completely out of all hand sanitizer of every possible brand. Quite annoying. :P

1918? You mean when we didn't have the medical support we have today?
Well, it wouldn't matter much, we still can't make millions of vaccinations in such short notice.

It'll take time.

Haha, I went to Wal-Mart to get some hand sanitizer just now and the entire store is completely out of all hand sanitizer of every possible brand. Quite annoying. :P
Same here. Over-reacting Utah-ins are over-reacting.

Quote from: TV
Swine Flu Breakout!!
Hay look Swine Flu gonna kill you!
Call your local Umbrella Corp Response Team today!
222-3333! Call Now and be cured for only $99.99!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:00:26 PM by Lil Robot »

Thing is I buy hand sanitizer on a regular basis, it really has nothing to do with this bug. Its kinda annoying :P

Thing is I buy hand sanitizer on a regular basis, it really has nothing to do with this bug. Its kinda annoying :P
Do you have like a germ phobia?

Do you have like a germ phobia?
No, I just don't like getting sick because some forgeter decided to sneeze on the touch screen at the self checkout. I touch my face alot, so its easy for me to catch colds like that.

No, I just don't like getting sick because some forgeter decided to sneeze on the touch screen at the self checkout. I touch my face alot, so its easy for me to catch colds like that.
Ah I loving hate that when people sneeze and cough all over stuff.

Wasn't it in Carmichael or something?
Not sure. My recording of Two and a Half Men ended (CBS can't wait until the credits are over to do the news for some reason) and I wasn't really paying attention. No matter where it was, I'll still do what I always do...

Avoid human contact.

I just heard, in Texas the first person in the US died from swine flu today. D:

I just heard, in Texas the first person Mexican in the US died from swine flu today. D:

The swine flu only has beef with Mexicans, don't worry.

1 case in Indiana.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUU-ck.