Poll

Fixes Lag

Processor
3 (37.5%)
RAM
0 (0%)
Both
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Computer lagging Issues  (Read 4446 times)

I don't have dual core, or X2... I just have regular AMD Athlon 64.

Yeah, but it is good single core processor though its old.
My broken desk PC has it. I could play many newer games on it with no problems.

Ok, I can try RAM. Just, I don't know how to find it for my PC.

It's a Compaq SR1750NX, If you know how to find it.

Depends, do you use DDR or DDR2?
If you don't know which, get CPU-Z.


DDR & DDR2 are types of RAM.

Learn about computers before you smash then

Well of course, you could also get a new processor, it wouldn't hurt. But I think at the moment RAM is the problem.

But if you have old PC, I suggest you just to buy new one. Upgrading old PCs is pain in the ass, its simpler to get new one.

I don't have a ton of money. I also searched sr1750nx, and it said,
Quote
1GB PC3200 DDR Memory
So, I'm guessing DDR.

Oh I forgot. Start>Run>Dxdiag>Display and say what is your video card.

NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT.

Yeah, throw in a 1GB or 2GB stick of RAM. Make sure it is DDR one then.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:30:31 AM by crazyeli125 »

Most local computer stores would have decent/cheap RAM, 2GB's of RAM is a must in nowadays.

Most local computer stores would have decent/cheap RAM, 2GB's of RAM is a must in nowadays.
No it isn't, I can easly play Fallout 3 and stuff and I only have 1 gbram