Poll

Fixes Lag

Processor
3 (37.5%)
RAM
0 (0%)
Both
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Computer lagging Issues  (Read 4442 times)

No it isn't, I can easly play Fallout 3 and stuff and I only have 1 gbram
Overall its worth having 2GB for times where 1 program at a time isn't enough.

I don't have a ton of money. I also searched sr1750nx, and it said,  So, I'm guessing DDR.

If its 3200 DDR you should seriously upgrade that.
Looked it up and it's pretty much 400 MHz. Below today's recommendation of 800.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 12:56:56 PM by Gen. Nick »

I know my processor is weak, but I don't know what is causing it.

...wtf?

It is like saying "I am on fire, but I don't know why I'm sweating?"

Also like Nozoner said, recommend specs are recommended

I know Gen. my computer actually has 1 gig of RAM. It just says that.

Overall its worth having 2GB for times where 1 program at a time isn't enough.
that's true, but it's not really needed, I'm doing just fine with 1gb.

when i had vista on my pc it said my video card only had 150mb or something, XP says it has 512 :o

I need a conclusion. RAM or a new processor.

I used to have an AMD Athlon 64 3500+, but it was 2.2 GHz.

Your processor should be fine, it's just about 2.2 GHz almost.
I highly suggest getting new RAM. You're still using DDR PC3200, which is 400MHz. Really low.

I have a 1.6ghz celeron M and I get away with Source (Ep2) all the time.

I used to have an AMD Athlon 64 3500+, but it was 2.2 GHz.

Your processor should be fine, it's just about 2.2 GHz almost.
I highly suggest getting new RAM. You're still using DDR PC3200, which is 400MHz. Really low.

Ok, I'll get new RAM when I can.

If you need help don't be afraid to ask.


Just ask in the same topic.


I know how to put a stick of RAM in. Thanks everybody, though.

How much RAM should I get?

2, 3 to run everything smoothly