Author Topic: Need an icon  (Read 3400 times)

I need a model for my new add on, the landmine. It needs to be a reasonable size, not to big to be really noticeable. I need two versions, one with a collision mesh (for the landmine that sits on the ground) and one that doesn't (the one for the item) The one without a collision mesh needs a mount point and a muzzle node. Make it look however you think would be best.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 07:03:39 PM by AGlass0fMilk »


Without a collsion mesh it can't be used and picked up.

Hmm... Well. I need an Item one and a vehicle one (it doesn't need hubs)

I'm on it

Edit: Something like this?




Smaller? Bigger? Remove the spikes? I can also animate several parts of it
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 11:09:19 AM by Muffinmix »

Yay! Finally someone starts on it. And Muffinmix too!

Yay! Finally someone starts on it. And Muffinmix too!

You want anything changed on the model? I'll make the spikes retractable as an item

I think it should be a little smaller and flatter. Little less noticable, but send me that model for now and texture it. Ill see what it looks like in game =D

Also can you make me an Icon and a death thing? I want like a guy standing there with a mine thing going off under him like:

Nevermind, I'll have my friend make it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:28:22 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

Also can you make me an Icon and a death thing? I'll show you how I want the death thing in a sec.

I'm not exactly adept with that so you might want to ask a decal maker, and sure I'll prepare the model and send it to you in a sec

Can you make it a greenish color? Like:

That?

Can you make it a greenish color? Like:

That?

Sure, also I think i could make the model seem "invisible" at a specific distance using LOD, would require some trial and error though

Nah... If it's small enough, people won't notice it. Plus you could like put it in grass our something. But just send me the model for now, then we can do that later.


I'm making some cool effects =D