Author Topic: Need an icon  (Read 3402 times)


My Landmine checks to see if you touch it with a person, corpse, or vehicle that's name isn't LandmineVehi (so if you put a landmine on top of another landmine they don't explode) It works good. My special effect is that when it explodes <Data lost> And it is AWESOME, but I still have more work to do. By the way Muffinmix, I can't paint it even with the paintable version. I still have the old green version, but can you make the green darker and make the animation longer, you can barely see the animation...

Oh and Jimmg, stop trying to make it =( I want to make it...

Oh and Jimmg, stop trying to make it =( I want to make it...
Friendly competition isn't bad, if anything it pushes people to work harder on the product. It's a good thing

Mine was probably better. It could stick on difs sideways and stuff, and wouldnt explode till you got in a triggerbox

Heed, maybe I would give this to ya....

Oh and Jimmg give me the video to yours.

I deleted it :D I got bored :u

My Landmine checks to see if you touch it with a person, corpse, or vehicle that's name isn't LandmineVehi (so if you put a landmine on top of another landmine they don't explode) It works good. My special effect is that when it explodes <Data lost> And it is AWESOME, but I still have more work to do. By the way Muffinmix, I can't paint it even with the paintable version. I still have the old green version, but can you make the green darker and make the animation longer, you can barely see the animation...

There should be an option in the vehicle script to do a colorshift or somesuch, but sure I'll edit the model in a sec.

Hmmmm... Apparently the tires of vehicles aren't under vehicle typemask, do they have a type mask?

Muffinmix, send me the model over pm, other people (like Jackson AKA Adrian Kowalski) are getting at it...

I have a script done that Ladios made a while ago. It just has syntax errors that needto be fixed.

Well, I'll let you try my Landmine out and see if you like it...

I hope you don't hate me heed...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 07:29:07 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

:(

i was working on this :(

i guess you win anyway :/

I have an idea, make a stud with spikes coming out of it.

so it looks like a brick, but notisable to the user.

Glass why do you have to steal the idea of the Landmine?

Because no one else was working on it, you have moved on to other things, and heed is... I don't know, not as far as me. I'm almost done. Locked.