Author Topic: Battlefield: Heroes.  (Read 2381 times)

It lasts forever.

I found this game to be more enjoyable then most online-shooting games. I especially like the cartoony look of the game. The community is not bad either, a lot more nice then you would expect.

Pretty fun game.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:59:31 PM by Blastdown »

The Grenade Spam widget is rediculous. TNT is also painful to use.

My only real complaints.

Grenade spam is so loving unbalanced.

And the community is awful. I called grenade spam a noob ability because it's so cheap, and only 2 people agreed with me.

The others who didn't were starfishs.

Grenade spam is so loving unbalanced.

And the community is awful. I called grenade spam a noob ability because it's so cheap, and only 2 people agreed with me.

The others who didn't were starfishs.
Grenade spam is fine. It's avoidable, not something I generally have a problem with until a commando comes out of loving NOWHERE and drops it on my stuff before knifing me.

Me and hata have been discussing this:

There used to be permanent stuff in the initial beta, but EA decided to be friends and got rid of them.

Grenade spam is fine.

When people use it in close quarters (within 8 feet), it's an instant kill device that is damn near impossible to avoid.

When people use it in close quarters (within the whole map), it's an instant kill device that is damn near impossible to avoid.
INVISIBLE loving SNIPERS

Bump because I'd like to get together with anyone who stills plays this game so we can stat pad.

I'm on xfire and steam, my xfire is "cjbokc", my steam is "duckmeister1" so message me, I need two more people so we can hop on an empty server and just keep capping flags.

Yey I got me a key! My steam is Sord213 if you want and we can play :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 10:03:05 PM by DaSord213 »

Bump because I'd like to get together with anyone who stills plays this game so we can stat pad.

I'm on xfire and steam, my xfire is "cjbokc", my steam is "duckmeister1" so message me, I need two more people so we can hop on an empty server and just keep capping flags.

ahem ahem

Double toast, but sord said he would help if he could.  That means I need one more person.