Author Topic: Building Association, The  (Read 13958 times)

Haunted Mansion or Haunted Prison.. :D?

MALL

A
loving
MALL
Condos. High-rise condos. Like realistically sized. Or a hotel. NO NO, A MALL!
I love the mall idea. I third that.

Alright, we should start ASAP. Looks like the dedicated is up and running. Let's get started.

I have donated a dedicated server to you guys. If anyone has any idea how to setup a script so that it autosaves the build every 10 minutes or so let me know.

I have donated a dedicated server to you guys. If anyone has any idea how to setup a script so that it autosaves the build every 10 minutes or so let me know.

Awesome
The dedicated is temporarily down, he's having some troubles with it. Should be back up soon.

Awesome
The dedicated is temporarily down, he's having some troubles with it. Should be back up soon.

I had to bring it down to do some maintenance. The box has basically been sitting in my basement unused now for 6 months. Needed a lot of updates and love. Should be back up by 7:30PM EST.

The defrag is taking a bit longer than I expected, but the server will be again shortly.

The defrag is taking a bit longer than I expected, but the server will be again shortly.
Alright. Take your time.

Server is now back up @ 8:30PM EST.

If someone provides me with a list of ID's and who should have Admin and Super Admin I can get that setup.

Quick question: What kind of mall is this? Is it enclosed or open air?

Quick question: What kind of mall is this? Is it enclosed or open air?
Hug
:D Whar has u been?!?!?

Greek,

It will start off as open air, and then once we have it done, we could enclose it. Depending on how much help we receive. The Mall needs an overall name, keep your minds open! One last thing , the mall will total to: Basement ~ Floor 1 ~ Floor 2 with accessible balcony ~ Possible enclosed roof . (?accessible?)

Meddle,

Did you get the auto saver to work?

I'll have more info later on.           

Did you get the auto saver to work?

That will be tonights project. I need to write the script to do it.

Unfortunately, I could not get the script to work properly. For the time being save to your local computers. This weekend I will give it another shot.