Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716648 times)

this thread is a good punchline

talking about minecraft on blockland forums, real classy guys

̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

better than wolves got a really big update a few weeks ago. hard as nails. have not yet obtained a workbench

Man, now if only it wasnt on such an old version of minecraft

W I N T E R   H A S   C O M E

2b2t or any other anarchy server is basically better than any other minecraft server around

the piraets lifes is the lifes for me
the piraets lifes is the lifes for me
lololol and a botel of win

im building a pirate ship rn in minecraft (pilotable using davinci's vessels). making it to be similar to the black pearl in design.
also if anyones wondering what those green thigns are on the ship, those are slimeblock TNT cannons. really efficient with using TNT in survival mode (requires no TNT for propellant, operates purely using slime and redstone).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 02:34:47 AM by Planr »

Decided to continue working on my world which has my majestic nuclear power plant on it.  over 2 years on this world, since January 5th 2016 (don't worry that I know that so specifically..), loving hell that is a long consistent time to one specific world/build.

Added a new 3000 meter train bridge between the main site and some off-site thing I built, I honestly have no idea what I am adding to it at this point, here is some update progress pictures I guess.

I'll someday get around to finishing a video walk through of the non-sense that I have going on, it's way more than it needs to be in Minecraft lmao

what the heck is that train mod i want it

Traincraft combined with railcraft

can't loving log in and none of my passwords work wtf

edit: tried resetting my password, said it was successful, try logging in with that password and it says there's an error with the username or password wtfhfhafhfh

now it's working all the sudden forget this game i quit
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:15:07 AM by Frequency »

I've been playing this game again on the Nintendo Switch. Having a lot of fun returning to it.

Minecraft adventuretime