Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5950125 times)

I don't know why people want a currency.

I would prefer trading goods for goods
I would do this.

Same here.

Redstone isn't very valuable to me because I don't know how to use it well in a useful way.

Some redstone genious might go mining and find tons of iron, but no redstone. I could trade him redstone for his iron. Profit.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:34:19 AM by Dr.Block »

There needs to be more redstone outputs, like trapdoors or watergates

There needs to be more redstone outputs, like trapdoors or watergates
This would be awesome, I could see dams being built.

Also, there could be currency and you could trade, you know. But trading seems like it would be more interesting, considering that it's always changing.

How are people trading?

This makes no sense, it's like everyone in online    But it isn't possible - Is everyone trollin'?

How are people trading?

This makes no sense, it's like everyone in online    But it isn't possible - Is everyone trollin'?
We're saying that when multiplayer comes out, that it'd be better if people traded instead of if there was a currency.

Ya i don't think that will notch will come up with a currency system

Ya i don't think that will notch will come up with a currency system
He better not

I don't like it when people say "x amount of material is worth x amount of other material".

I like haggling.

Well you can't give someone a copper sword for a diamond sword >_>

But maybe you can give them a chest full of gold for one

If I'm giving you a chest full of gold ore I better be getting at least 5 or 6 stacks of diamond back. Thats a load of gold. 1 sword? Well I guess I know who I'm trading all of my diamond swords to now :)

Notch can make all the currency he wants, Wedge Trading Co. deals only in raw materials.

I'll trade pretty much anything for cobblestone. Wood, iron, diamonds, gold, whatever you need. I like to build huge castles and always end up going back into my mines for more.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:42:31 AM by Wedge »

I Twas exagerating a bit about a chestfull.

I would need some gold for my sun temple idea.

And steel for a moon temple

Wedge check your pm's