Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5834080 times)

I played on my dads mac

I didn't see no slimes :(

mac

The problem.
Just kidding,even i can't find them
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 04:30:06 PM by Aphtonites »

i know you like to bash macs, but atleast try to make a little sense next time.

I found my first dungeon yesterday. I can ride piggies around with the saddles now. :D

i know you like to bash macs, but atleast try to make a little sense next time.
Even though i don't like macs, it was parly a joke, as i can't find any either :C

I was walking around in caves because I was so eager to try to find them.

Also: my dad's mac is a 4 year old MacBook pro, and it runs it pretty decent for a 4 year old laptop

lil robot went down

Noooooo OUR RP D:

lil robot went down

Noooooo OUR RP D:
There's always tomorrow.

Trying to get the mod to work so we can have our creepers but it requires stupid MySQL and I don't know how to work that.

Forget the creepers, we can RP without them

What the forget is going on?

Do you guys have smp passes?

What the forget is going on?

Do you guys have smp passes?
yes
everyone on lilrobots server got a pass because notch joined and gave passes for everyone who had a custom skin

The first attempt to grow Ghouldrassil failed miserably.

I spent a large amount of time just planting trees all over this damn island I found. Trying to get a very big tree spawn in the middle of an island is a huge pain in the ass.

In the meantime I spent the off time running around the mainland, which was virtually barren of cave systems, so mining for materials became more difficult than necessary. Other than that, I was hollowing out the inside of the tree island, meaning to make a kind of 'grove' of sorts. The tree would be growing directly above the center of the cavern, and the man-made root system (combined with lots of water and flowers) would make a neat place to live. I would also possibly make the main base of the tree extend down into a kind of throne. This would all be done, of course, with stump blocks cut from other trees.

Anyway, here I am, loaded up with tons of pickaxes made from my dwindling supply of iron. I got down into my shaft to hear a huge amount of thumping. I crack open a fresh cavern, and out flies a sea of green and black, which pushes me back into the pool of lava behind me.

There goes my armor, wood supply, papyrus I found along the way, 4 iron picks, 4 iron shovels, 4 iron swords and 4 iron axes along with a fair amount of Redstone.

I scrapped the save.  

Trying to get the mod to work so we can have our creepers but it requires stupid MySQL and I don't know how to work that.
hey its not stupid.

What OS?