Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778378 times)

With the rate people were crashing if you keep entering the password in constantly you'll probably get in within 2 minutes. You'll crash pretty quickly yourself though so there isn't much point.

Awesomest landform ever

With the rate people were crashing if you keep entering the password in constantly you'll probably get in within 2 minutes. You'll crash pretty quickly yourself though so there isn't much point.
Didn't work :(.

i should be playing by saturday

i should be playing by saturday
I'll be staying up till 3 in the morning trying to play multiplayer.

Notch :(.

I'll be staying up till 3 in the morning trying to play multiplayer.

Notch :(.
Its not worth it, you get in for ten seconds and all it is is a bunch of idiots standing there talking in chat. Noone does anything because theres not enough time before you get kicked.

Its not worth it, you get in for ten seconds and all it is is a bunch of idiots standing there talking in chat. Noone does anything because theres not enough time before you get kicked.
Memory Leaks.

Pth.

But I haven't gotten in at all...

I just want to see :(.

I left my sand goblin kingdom to my sand goblin disciple, Rkynick.

But I haven't gotten in at all...

I just want to see :(.
It looks like a normal generated Mincecraft map without any buildings and just people standing around

uh

hey lil
we have been /cuboid air'ing the map so its mostly flat now

i found my first slimes today.

It sounded like a bunch of masterbating.

It has no mobs, no day/night cycles, meh, right now it is useless

i found my first slimes today.

It sounded like a bunch of masterbating.

it makes me climax

Went mining and burned some slimes alive, what should I build with this redstone I got?

Also I found a surface zombie spawner.
stuff was soooooooo cash.