Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5753745 times)

I bought Minecraft :D But the Mac client is laggy and buggy. Oh well. Off to the PC-Mobile!

Cartograph gives me a missing DLL error, forgot which :(

I bought Minecraft :D But the Mac client is laggy and buggy. Oh well. Off to the PC-Mobile!
lolmac

can someone try to check if this works http://www.livestream.com/psygosbullstuff?t=339405 ? :v
I'm trying to stream a trip in my boat
derp game crashed going back up

Should be fixed now and without cheesy music too.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:46:56 PM by Mr.Patrick »

No.

The problem is the server, not your computer.

stuffty servers.

# a _LOT_ will be missing from the release tomorrow. Almost everything, in fact. No PVP, no limited maps, no server browsing, no passwords. 38 minutes ago

Buggy bare bones multiplayer is better than no multiplayer I suppose.

And ofc im leaving tommorow and cant use my computer -.-.--..-..- assadasdasdfasf /rage

whut

the Alpha client is not only the same thing as the PC one, it runs fine.

i only get lag if I look around with far draw distance and no fog, and even then it's not crippling.

# a _LOT_ will be missing from the release tomorrow. Almost everything, in fact. No PVP, no limited maps, no server browsing, no passwords. 38 minutes ago
Then how is it multiplayer.

White stuff.

Also, I wish I had Minecraft. Infdev has big hills, and caves, and dynamic lights, and different tools and whatnot. Signs.

Hes saying there will be no area where it shows all of the servers
Instead you will have to directly link to your server

Hes saying there will be no area where it shows all of the servers
Instead you will have to directly link to your server
kk. That's cool I guess.