Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850310 times)

I want sue to host her server

You're pathetic.
Oh, come now.

I double posted for the first post on page 900. Big deal.

You might say I cheated, but if that matters, then so does the first post on page 900.

http://minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=Proog
Newest skin, just some dude in a suit.
I need more ideas.

Also the only page worth posting first on is page 1000.

No page is worth posting first on, it's just another worthless loving post. If you don't have anything useful to say, why say anything? Does your "FIRST POST ON PAGE 900" contribute to the thread? No. "FIRST POST ON PAGE 900" has nothing to do with Minecraft.

In fact just to spite you I wish I could reduce the number of posts per page on this forum by one so all those "LOL OMG FIRST POST ON PAGE X" posts you all worked so hard for were wrong.

inb4inevitableumadresponse. Also irony is not lost on me but inb4someonepointsitoutanyway

Sue host yes? I had 12 diamonds! D:

su hsot at 24.12.97.74

No page is worth posting first on, it's just another worthless loving post. If you don't have anything useful to say, why say anything? Does your "FIRST POST ON PAGE 900" contribute to the thread? No. "FIRST POST ON PAGE 900" has nothing to do with Minecraft.

In fact just to spite you I wish I could reduce the number of posts per page on this forum by one so all those "LOL OMG FIRST POST ON PAGE X" posts you all worked so hard for were wrong.

inb4inevitableumadresponse. Also irony is not lost on me but inb4someonepointsitoutanyway
It's a novelty. I wasted only two posts in this thread. It wouldn't bother me that much if the maximum post per page count got bumped down and I got knocked off 900. I got my novelty and I'm satisfied.

Also, responses to my "900 get" and my responses to those responses is only adding more irrelevant posts.

The thing is, no one would call me out on this if I didn't post twice in a row for it.

24.12.97.74 hostin

damnit tingles

It's a novelty. I wasted only two posts in this thread. It wouldn't bother me that much if the maximum post per page count got bumped down and I got knocked off 900. I got my novelty and I'm satisfied.

Also, responses to my "900 get" and my responses to those responses is only adding more irrelevant posts.

The thing is, no one would call me out on this if I didn't post twice in a row for it.
They are just mad because they didn't get page 900

This is my server.  It will sometimes be on.

i need to know w good mining method that involves mining carts...i'm still kinda new to alpha, i usually just dig a 3x3 pit down until i hit a cave, search around, then repeat