Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5954197 times)

Tom is pissed because Regulith left so he blamed me because he says that Regulith is #1 poster.

No game can be played without drama.

Multiplayer sandbox games especially.

he says that Regulith is #1 poster.

This is a fact but shouldn't change anything

These things don't really apply in Minecraft

Setting TNT takes no time at all, admins and anyone the admins want can have unlimited resources, and destruction is encouraged as long as you're not destroying something that actively belongs to someone
Yes, but this doesn't apply to any normal players. Some people work hard for their resources.

If the owner of a house isn't online then what stops a player from thinking it's abandoned? "Oh look at this, a house with no players, lets blow it up for the lawls!".

Yes, but this doesn't apply to any normal players. Some people work hard for their resources.

If the owner of a house isn't online then what stops a player from thinking it's abandoned? "Oh look at this, a house with no players, lets blow it up for the lawls!".
Who gives a stuff if it has no owner?

Hard work should not be destroyed. Unless new structures are to be built in their place.

Who gives a stuff if it has no owner?

But what if it DOES have a owner, and that owner isn't online. Are you really so dense that you can't comprehend what I'm saying? If a player destroys a "abandoned" house then he will begin to think that more and more houses are "abandoned" because such owners aren't at the site or online at all.

Hard work should not be destroyed. Unless new structures are to be built in their place.
Hard work /=/ 4x4 cubic hole in the ground with a door on it.

maybe he was just started to make his home

Hard work /=/ 4x4 cubic hole in the ground with a door on it.
He was trying to build more but you insisted on placing mines around his house.

God damnit Notch hurry up and update this stuff.

How do i connect to tom's server, it wont let me

Messes, hurry up and buy that stuff for me.

How do i connect to tom's server, it wont let me
you don't want to, tom's server is run by jimmg and kunit

you don't want to, tom's server is run by jimmg and kunit
No, you where flooding our hole. You're banned anyway, good day sir.