Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716302 times)

It's so bland and color-less... It looks like Fallout 3
It's supposed to be plants turned black to absorb the little light passing through the thick layer of polluted atmosphere.  The leaves are mostly jet black and thus are reflecting very little to no light, and instead just absorbing it for energy.

Guys
Diamonds under lava.
:/
now i turned the lava into obsidian.

Guys
Diamonds under lava.
now i turned the lava into obsidian.
placing a block inside of lava will destroy the lava.  You don't need to turn it into the stupidly tough obsidian.  Why is a naturally forming volcanic glass tough anyway?

I've gotten bored with my mine.
I'm getting off as soon as I get pics for Cheemo.
yaa

i'll probably cry though

placing a block inside of lava will destroy the lava.  You don't need to turn it into the stupidly tough obsidian.  Why is a naturally forming volcanic glass tough anyway?
Natural lava.
not the stuffty type.

How do you go into Third person? I was looking at Youtube and third person looks awesome in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_562495&v=ZTHOEfc7cPE&feature=iv

How do you go into Third person? I was looking at Youtube and third person looks awesome in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_562495&v=ZTHOEfc7cPE&feature=iv
you press F5
Hope this helped.

I destroyed a peice of obsidian with a stone pickaxe and crashed

you press F5
Hope this helped.
F5 Activates rain in survival and creativity :o. Thanks.

I destroyed a peice of obsidian with a stone pickaxe and crashed
I destoryed a peice of TNT with a fist and Boom.

Blue = dungeons.
Red = base.

Yeah.
I also got a movie for more proof if you don't believe me. C:

Hey guys whats up im just digging here trough this wall an-
HOLY forget.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 06:13:04 PM by PossesedAngel »

Guys, you can use a diamond pickaxe to mine obsidian. It's a très chique building material.  :cookieMonster:

Guys, you can use a diamond pickaxe to mine obsidian. It's a très chique building material.  :cookieMonster:
It takes forever though.
I decided not to.