Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5825822 times)

Made a roblox minecraft skin.

who else is pissed off at the maker of manic digger?

Here.
They can go into minecraft servers and forget them up.

Someone join my server, were bored.

SSSSSSSECRET FRIDAY UPDATE #9

SSSSSSSECRET FRIDAY UPDATE #9

Quote from: Notch
No secret friday today! I'll be 30000 feet above the atlantic ocean! But I will be posting some news when I get home.

A brief summary of Bellevue, more to come next week.
I’ve had a great time here in Bellevue so far! The MinecraftCon 2010 thing was great, especially once the torrent of questions started slowing down, and I got a lot of nice gifts I’m trying to safely bring back to Sweden now.

I met with Valve on Wednesday and got to see their awesome (but slightly too symmetrical; I got lost!) offices. We spoke a bit about who I am and who they are and briefly about my plans for Minecraft.

Yesterday, I met with two people from Bungie and ended up having a few beers with Ondraus. He seems to be a true gamer, and we spoke about older games and the games industry and how it’s moving ahead, and about my plans for Minecraft.

I can’t tell you everything that happened and what I saw, since I don’t want to give away any secrets, so pardon me if I seem a bit secretive. But I will inform you about anything that would affect Minecraft as soon as I know anything myself. So far, nothing concrete has come up, though.
Mixing an open and honest development style with big American corporations and their NDAs is strangely exhilarating. I feel like an international businessman of mystery!

In half an hour or so, I’m going back to Valve for some final discussion, then I’m flying back to Sweden. Time to finish up packing, I guess..

Why are you pissed off at them? It's not like they're cackling evilly going "Ha ha ha, Notch won't make any money off of Minecraft now!" They're just making an open source clone of Minecraft and adding new features. They had trains in before Notch even had the idea to put them in, and they're putting in a monster editor.

I had a dream that notch added beetles, electric and fire arrows. Also that the levels were super-prettyfyed. Giant trees, semi-3d patches of flowers, flowers on trees, forests so thick monsters could spawn, firey caves (think little areas in caves where the stone is red hot and glowing), slime caves, and all that junk.

I just had a lucid dream about me slapping you in the face about 20 times and shouting "NO"

Awasp's server.

Cmon guise

Edit: IHGAIGIDSJGHSAIDJGAOIDJGOSAID FJG DIAMONDDDD
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:29:38 PM by Jacob 123456789 »