Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5829582 times)

I thought you meant in alpha :o
Im in classic singleplayer.

Havn't bought it yet :c

Awww.
No update?
Notch. You've disappointed me.
Again. :C
Notch has said he's unable to make an update as currently he's something something feet above the ocean
hopefully inside of a plane

While mining in heal's server, there was a place of dirt under light that i didn't remove. This happened.

While mining in heal's server, there was a place of dirt under light that i didn't remove. This happened.
Orgy in my server?
So, why did everything spawn there?

Occasionally I hear a strange, shrill noise. It's like some sort of eerie thing in the background. It doesn't sound like a mob.
Anyone else hearing this?

Occasionally I hear a strange, shrill noise. It's like some sort of eerie thing in the background. It doesn't sound like a mob.
Anyone else hearing this?
Cave ambience.

Holy. stuff.

Oasis joined,i told him someone saw holes in his highway,he did a infrastructure check.

Well,seconds later,he apparently saw something very bad in his town.

He teled me and heal there,and right smack in the middle of the town,was a huge hole and a lot of lava.

He said it was his vault.

We cleaned it out.

Holy. stuff.

Oasis joined,i told him someone saw holes in his highway,he did a infrastructure check.

Well,seconds later,he apparently saw something very bad in his town.

He teled me and heal there,and right smack in the middle of the town,was a huge hole and a lot of lava.

He said it was his vault.

We cleaned it out.
Whats the server IP? :(

This texture pack is loving love for my eyes: D:

how do i change the textures?