Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850777 times)

Can you edited persister files or something?
You can start your own server, give yourself a whole bunch of stuff, and then just change the server that the file is set for

It sure is lonely at heal's.
I've been making a small cavern while listening to "The Riddle."

Isn't it pretty?

I found I think.. 10 diamonds in said cave.

So I looked down.

Then I saw this:

I think notches airplane crashed :(

The Collosus.

I think notches airplane crashed :(
stuff dude. I know you were probably joking but you made me want to actually look into that.

The Collosus.

Holy stuff.
Edit:
Why the hell am I banned again?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 09:50:13 PM by thomas64 »

I'm actually in that :D
Unban me please, I haven't done anything since my last visit, and when I tried to join it said I was banned.

Chunk updates happen when a Block is updated. I.E., when a dirt block grows grass on it, or when a block is broken.

UPDATE: WHAT THE forget 1149 PAGES.
I think I could have found out what chunk updates are after 1 year, 3 months, and about 7 days

I was mining, I mined off the map I lost all my armor and everything I had in my inventory. :c

Can whoever banned my cousin Draven or Daven Droven whatever the hell his name is please unban him. Sadly stuck watching him all weekend and hes crying he got banned on the multiplayer server.

Something about messing around with lava that he shouldnt of been.. he knows he did bad.

It's the only thing that keeps him occupied please unban him

EDIT: his name is Darrow i was close enough