Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5955651 times)

Ah are you forever alone D: ?
No, I just don't find it very fun.

For building? Sure. But even when mobs are fixed, there will never be that same feeling of being all alone in the world, while deep below the surface of the earth in a long, dark cave.

-snip-
funniest thing is that all torches will be replaced with lanterns.
no matter what.

god i wish heal would get on :(

I was on heal's server this morning and it looked like Oasis played with TNT again. Did Heal reset the map?

If you did use TNT and nuke the map AGAIN Oasis, honestly just stop.

This was my first base.

I had watched about 60 videos about minecraft before :P

Outside

Farm

Main Hall

Incinerator :D

Back Yard Ordeal, Leads to roof farming, bedroom, mining and underground farm.

Mining 1

Underground Farm

Mining 2

Massive catacombs with diamonds and lava

I dont see it?
Look right of the house and sort of forward.

you'll see a red thing in the shape of a snake

Does anyone know how I could give myself resources in Minecraft singleplayer?? I want to make cart tracks but it's really not worth going out and finding 6 bits of iron just for 16 track pieces.

Does anyone know how I could give myself resources in Minecraft singleplayer?? I want to make cart tracks but it's really not worth going out and finding 6 bits of iron just for 16 track pieces.
server-side fgt

so unless you have invedit or some stuff no free resources for you

Quarry has gotten real loving ugly. 24x26 down to bedrock (Void in most places) from a little above sea level. Construction on Ghoulemberg has halted due to the fact that I don't want to expand that already horrible eyesore without fellow server-goer's consent.