Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716574 times)

Is there some sort of survival multi player where people have to get food like in alpha?
There is SMP but you have to know the server's IP to join and health hasn't been fixed so there isn't any damage at the moment but Notch is working on it

oh my
minecraft now has indoor plumbing! :D

i was also experimenting with lava lighting for that, and figured out that if the lava is flowing downward, then it doesn't turn into cobblestone
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:19:35 PM by phflack »

What?
Also, yes. Sortof. It only happened once, last year.

really how did it work? if you buy a copy close to Christmas you get one to give to someone?

lava pictures :D

first lava picture was what i started with, until i ran out of spaces in the pools, and expanded to make 2x the second picture (symetrical, one on each side of the first)

edit: i put the water for a few reasons:
A. look pretty
B. inf water pool
C. so i don't die from stepping in lava :c
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 03:20:37 PM by phflack »

I keep getting lost in this one cave and dig a new way out, but always find my way back home. I seriously have 6 tunnels out of it.(Done in a school day)

How'd you get the lava to not turn into cobblestone?!
hurr

How'd you get the lava to not turn into cobblestone?!
Make it cross paths with water

On the menu it says "Mods and Texture packs".
Yet you can only install Texture packs.

texture packs dont work for me, all that happens is, like when i download it, i save it in the textures thing, start up minecraft, click mods and texture packs, its not there, so i download it again, OPEN it, and it brings up notepad with some symbols i dont even know about, halp plz

i will rape the next person who makes another minecraft thread outside of this one

On the menu it says "Mods and Texture packs".
Yet you can only install Texture packs.

On the menu it used to say "Tutorial".
Yet there was never a tutorial.

i will rape the next person who makes another minecraft thread outside of this one
I will join you.

forget YEA, I got winrar, extracted painterly, did some stuff, and yey, Painterly works now, the tutorial that help me was this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSdvzE8SGg

forget YEA, I got winrar, extracted painterly, did some stuff, and yey, Painterly works now, the tutorial that help me was this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSdvzE8SGg

You do realize Painterly is reconfigured to just drop in the textures folder and it's good to go, right?