Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5753290 times)

yea, but it doesnt do that for me :(

yea, but it doesnt do that for me :(

Yes it does. You just drop the zip file directly in the folder and it works.

how do you add more then three texture packs? there's no scroll bar

I have 4, default, painterly, BrownCraft and Johnsmiths :), oh and anyone know why the bloodstone stuff is always looking like water? on painterly it doesnt, but on browncraft and johnsmiths its acting like water. halp plz

I was building my feather machine, when I hear sssSSSSSSSS.   I survived, but my zombie spawner didn't. D:

I was building my feather machine, when I hear sssSSSSSSSS.   I survived, but my zombie spawner didn't. D:
Which is why you always box yourself into a small, well lit area when you do work like that.

Switching to Doku's wasn't the most greatest idea.

Yea thats what i mean, those Bloodstone stuff is always water-like, even for brown and bloom and Johnsmiths

Yea thats what i mean, those Bloodstone stuff is always water-like, even for brown and bloom and Johnsmiths
Its because the other packs but Painterly as far as I know don't have their terrain updated for the Halloween update.

HOLY forget YES
Notch has just won a ton of respect from me,painterly was always too hard to download for me and that fixed it all in 2 seconds.

I love you notch.

Switching to Doku's wasn't the most greatest idea.
You either
Don't have the updated terrain.png for the halloween update
or
Don't have the Minecraft HD Fix

You either
Don't have the updated terrain.png for the halloween update
I never found the updated one.

I never found the updated one.

Biome compliant + Halloween textures
oh my would you look at that. page 1881.