Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849908 times)

what?
Its a dirt+grass creeper..
:c
Thats called the earth creeper, from extra creeps mod.

Inb4 someone else asks to be the doge/creeper
Can I be the chicken or zombie

Uh pics please? I think theres a save from the forums where it shows all blocks and misc
edited
looking at it all together, I see that there's a lot of stuff I want to change.

edited
looking at it all together, I see that there's a lot of stuff I want to change.
kk TY
Dang littledude, that texture pack is sweet.
Squideey as squid is now very popular, notch should add that as a secret mob that has a 1% chance of spawning.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:00:06 PM by Fire paw »

Looking at some of the textures for Aether as I was moving the Coterie Craft ones to my Painterly Pack

AerwhaleItem.png (an egg)
InvisibilityCloak.png
IronBubble.png

Haven't come across this stuff yet, some of it's probably not implemented yet

Looking at some of the textures for Aether as I was moving the Coterie Craft ones to my Painterly Pack

AerwhaleItem.png (an egg)
InvisibilityCloak.png
IronBubble.png

Haven't come across this stuff yet, some of it's probably not implemented yet

I have Iron bubble and Cloak

Its secret, you can only find in dungeons,

can someone get me a Dark blue dimaond pick axe picture? If you do, I will PM you about my new "Project" and name it you
I would make my own, but I cant download any paint programs that use transparency and zoom in
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:43:08 PM by Fire paw »

So menen is going to be sheep? :D

JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING

Menens face, watching me every night, while im sleeping, while im making pickaxes, while Im just staring at creepers,
:Old geico commercial plays the song "I always feel like somebodys watchin' me":

OK The "Project" is almost ready! Posting pics tommorow! Might make more types of the project once I get step one done :)

JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING

Menens face, watching me every night, while im sleeping, while im making pickaxes, while Im just staring at creepers,
:Old geico commercial plays the song "I always feel like somebodys watchin' me":

Are you using my minecraft skin? :D

No, but I can imagine the horror :C

This might sound stupid, but there are certain parts of the music in Minecraft (The high-pitched piano parts near the start of Mice on Venus get me every time) where I find it so beautiful that I legit almost tear up, especially if there's a stunning landscape sprawled before me

PAGE CLAMMEDFUUUUUUU-

This might sound stupid, but there are certain parts of the music in Minecraft (The high-pitched piano parts near the start of Mice on Venus get me every time) where I find it so beautiful that I legit almost tear up, especially if there's a stunning landscape sprawled before me