Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850891 times)

It's my main, no hacks c:
IT TOOk 50 AGES TO GET THE SLIMEBALLS FOR THAT BRIDGE.

BTWM lets you use glue

I remain victorius Regulith.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pLbQKvyRZ0

EDIT: Like this Skip?

Now you need to make it switchable from either side.

I don't have a moat but I have who-knows-how-many traps hidden around my base. All my valuables are basically impossible to find at this point, other than to the people I tell about how it works.

I may or may not show you guys my current valuable's storage setup, but I can explain it since it's SSP. Has anyone seen Captain Sparkles' Vending Machines? Well my valuable's storage is basically like that, but with of course only one track and one cart.

You need to put redstone torches in specific spots in the room before the floor lowers and the cart comes out. c;
can you teach me
It's my main, no hacks c:
IT TOOk 50 AGES TO GET THE SLIMEBALLS FOR THAT BRIDGE.
Edit: I, TheArmyGuy, am not the royal king of page 3666.
I will sacrifice a skeletor for this page.

thearmyguy is STAN

I finally know what I'm going to build on the other side of my massive bridge. A huge castle. With a lava moat and a big door and everything. Time to get to work.

What was that mod that added ambient noises to minecraft?

I need it :C

Asking again, any adventure map recommendation?

does BTW add neptune and obsidian armors? if not, how did they get in my armor folder?

I call this creeper cave. I've been killed about five times by creepers here and I've seen like thirty.
Also tons of iron.

that'sssssssssssss a nice ssssssssssssssssword you have there

that is a nice page number you have there

that'sssssssssssss a nice ssssssssssssssssword you have there
That's a shovel.

that cave looks very...
CREEPY.
YEAHHHHHHHH