Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850823 times)

but it's as if they arent even fighting me, they're walking around like nothing is happening and they teleport when I hit them and keep going on their merry way.
Once they hit you, They will keep fighting you until you die or kill them, They sometimes teleport behind walls so you may have to look around a bit to attack them again.

Once they hit you, They will keep fighting you until you die or kill them, They sometimes teleport behind walls so you may have to look around a bit to attack them again.
they will NEVER HIT ME. I CONSTANTLY hit them and they arent doing stuff but teleporting like starfishS.

for forgets sake guys, you dont understand a loving bit of my situation.

Im hitting the valkyries, and they just teleport. they dont attack me. they dont lose health. NOTHING IS loving HAPPENING. they REFUSE to fight me almost. I have no medals if that matters.

Are you trying to fight the one with the gold sword, It's that what you mean?

hi resolution textures all look awful on minecraft
only the mobs are 32x the rest is 16x

Are you trying to fight the one with the gold sword, It's that what you mean?
I'm trying to fight them all. I know I cant fight the one with the gold sword since I dont have the medals required, but I cant fight the silver sworded once either

You can fight the ones with silver swords, All you do is hit them to start the fight. You don't need medals to fight them.

You can fight the ones with silver swords, All you do is hit them to start the fight.
it isnt loving happening. they just teleport away like mondays, and dont attack me at all

I've been working on this texture pack and I've only just finished with the terrain.png. I still have to go through and do a bunch of other stuff.

And it's not really done, It's just done for now.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:38:20 PM by Littledude »

it isnt loving happening. they just teleport away like mondays, and dont attack me at all
They should not do that, Your game must be forgeted up or something.

If I color in part of a texture, that is biome compliant, and I leave part of the texture in greyscale will the biome color in the greyscale part and leave the color part there?

Can anyone direct me to the correct way to install BTWM and Aether so they're compatible?

Can anyone direct me to the correct way to install BTWM and Aether so they're compatible?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB7Zpy63mzY

also, this is a cool texture pack for simple textures: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/rigid-pack/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 04:43:43 PM by Littledude »

I need ideas of what to build. :c

Aeschylus, make sure your not on peaceful. I had the same thing happen to me lol.

Aeschylus, make sure your not on peaceful. I had the same thing happen to me lol.

ooh that's probably it.