Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849382 times)

EDIT:
what the forget do I do in here other than go through chests, kill the trap chests, and be teased by the loving whores Valkyries?
You kill all of them and rob their brothel temple I think.

You kill all of them and rob their brothel temple I think.
I'm too scared to attack them.

EDIT: HAMMER OF NOTCH loving RAPES THEM

EDIT2: nevermind, I thought the Hammer was vaporizing them, but they just disappear no matter what you attack them with
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:06:57 PM by Aeschylus »

I'm too scared to attack them.
They aren't too hard. I tried a gravitite sword for it, and you can get them to stand on your head while you look up their dress kill them

So I guess I'm going to go back to my older jar and install both BTWM and Aether since they're compatible

when the forget did this get here

-snipity-
when the forget did this get here
You have to kill them all before you fight the one with the gold sword...

You have to kill them all before you fight the one with the gold sword...
KILL THEM WITH WHAT? I finally used my only 2 gravitite ores and made a sword in there and it didnt do stuff! they just disappear like they do no matter what I hit them with

For some reason I can't connect to the Minecraft server...

Since we got like 2 new world mods, (Aether and ice world) i think there should be a dark version of your world like in MP 2 echoes, Dark Aether. That would be awesome and there would be some items you can only get there such as a armor that slows the damage rate of the toxic atmosphere. The portal needed to get there has to be made the same as Nether portal but with iron blocks, That would be a challenge to make the portal because you need so much iron. It can only be opened by luring a creeper into it and making it explode inside it.

KILL THEM WITH WHAT? I finally used my only 2 gravitite ores and made a sword in there and it didnt do stuff! they just disappear like they do no matter what I hit them with
They teleport around you.

They teleport around you.
they dont die no matter what the forget I do bro

they don't die no matter what the forget I do bro
They do die but they got alot of health so it may take a few hits to kill them, They drop a medal on death and say stuff when you beat them.

So I guess I'm going to go back to my older jar and install both BTWM and Aether since they're compatible
make sure you follow the compatibility instructions

also, someone should mod the nether to be more like the aether

I don't do anything in the nether except collect some mats and leave.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:22:25 PM by Littledude »

They do die but they got alot of health so it may take a few hits to kill them, They drop a medal on death and say stuff when you beat them.
but it's as if they arent even fighting me, they're walking around like nothing is happening and they teleport when I hit them and keep going on their merry way.