Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5858948 times)

I just encountered loving scary stuff. I wish I was recording it, but it was loving INSANE. I used Stronghold Finder in Zero's server to find a Stronghold. Turned out to be just the room I found and a staircase. Went up "... Wall...?" I decided to dig the wall, went like 2-3 in, then decided to set up torches real quick. I ran back and put a torch above the staircase, turned back and put a torch on the right wall. I turned and put one of the left wall, glancing over the wall I was mining. Then I turned to the wall. IT IS A loving HALLWAY WITH A TURN! WHAT THE forget! I almost shat myself. I think this game is loving haunted, it transformed into a loving hallway extensive place as I turned. I'm still flipping out, I don't know what happened. Herobrine you mofo, gtfo.

So I just found out that killing zombie pigmen drop cooked ham...

/late

So I just found out that killing zombie pigmen drop cooked ham...

/late

The awesome part is they're making it Rotten Flesh in 1.9, so you missed out bad. :cookieMonster:

I just encountered loving scary stuff. I wish I was recording it, but it was loving INSANE. I used Stronghold Finder in Zero's server to find a Stronghold. Turned out to be just the room I found and a staircase. Went up "... Wall...?" I decided to dig the wall, went like 2-3 in, then decided to set up torches real quick. I ran back and put a torch above the staircase, turned back and put a torch on the right wall. I turned and put one of the left wall, glancing over the wall I was mining. Then I turned to the wall. IT IS A loving HALLWAY WITH A TURN! WHAT THE forget! I almost shat myself. I think this game is loving haunted, it transformed into a loving hallway extensive place as I turned. I'm still flipping out, I don't know what happened. Herobrine you mofo, gtfo.

The awesome part is they're making it Rotten Flesh in 1.9, so you missed out bad. :cookieMonster:

God dammit what is the point of rotten flesh anyway.

Begin stuffposting for 4444 in 3...2...1...

Begin stuffposting for 4444 in 3...2...1...
... three quarters... one half... one third...