Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5963410 times)

is this for loving real? is that an actual thing that notch is going to add to those books?

It's already in Pre-Release 3.
I don't really like it.

Guy, that image has already been posted AT LEAST two other loving times. It's been in the game since Pre3 launched. You're all a bunch of slowpokes god damn it. And it does NOTHING to performance. I watch it happen ingame and nothing but the effect happens.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

It's already in Pre-Release 3.
I don't really like it.

Someone I was talking to theorized that the effect might translate the Enchantments to English so you know wtf you're doing. He also made book shelves actually drop 3 books instead of nothing, so they must be more important now for more than just the effect. If not English, charging up the table?

My minecraft is being a richard right now; it won't even open the launcher without crashing.

My minecraft is always a richard to me.

It trolls me nonstop.

Just earlier I was super deep in a cave I made, just found a huuuuge loving vein of iron. I turned away from my computer for just a moment, and I exploded. I ragequit, and the caption on the menu said "Take frequent breaks"

:L

does that mean you tested mr ducky

My minecraft is always a richard to me.

It trolls me nonstop.

Just earlier I was super deep in a cave I made, just found a huuuuge loving vein of iron. I turned away from my computer for just a moment, and I exploded. I ragequit, and the caption on the menu said "Take frequent breaks"

:L
it's trying to tell you something...

oh yeah, and

does that mean you tested mr ducky
no that was at like 4:00 earlier

? you probably wont see this but if you do, any specifications on the cactus robot

Minecraft shud has magic :C

this game
pisses me off
too hard :c

What's this about a livestream?

The forget are you even saying there?

Livestream was jeb playing hardcore mode and showing us the new stuff added

and sorry I mean when you throw it in air, it will fly to the nearest stronghold direction

Livestream was jeb playing hardcore mode and showing us the new stuff added

and sorry I mean when you throw it in air, it will fly to the nearest stronghold direction

Which makes perfect sense. I like the new Ender Eyes. It also requires you to go the nether and they sometimes despawn.

Im at a creative block. I'm building my town but I dont know what else to add.