Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5963078 times)

What's the big deal over this game? I've never understood why people like it so much -_-

try it

I was the same way, and when i started playing, i loved it. it's surprisingly very addicting.

oh, guess you're right.

I helped with that statement. I think it was written terribly, like most new information, so I cleaned it up. :)

I know you can, I've seen people do it before.

I just don't know the URL.

I believe you were looking at an unofficial in browser editor, not official Notch one. Although other posts say otherwise.

-snip-

http://www.fantasywallpapers.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Sponge-Bob-wallpaper.png

Yeah, great picture kid, that really helps.
And you're probably 12 lol.

I checked his profile and proceeded to have massive lols.

:cookie:

Yeah, great picture kid, that really helps.
>calling someone older than you ki-
>"kid"
>is 12
also what emaxx means is imagination and creativity

I checked his profile and proceeded to have massive lols.

:cookie:
ikr

He's trolling in all the big game megathreads, nbd

Whoever of you recently made themselves a construction worker skin reminded me of my first skin.

(I couldn't draw a good face so I just stuck a paper bag on his head)

Then here are the two Star Trek skins I made, I was using the first one until I changed it to the second one.

MAXIMUM NERDddd

And you're probably 12 lol
What the forget does that have to do with anything? I just want to know if this game is worth buying.

What the forget does that have to do with anything? I just want to know if this game is worth buying.
SHUT UP KID.

It's a great game. That's why there's a ~4k page thread on it.

It is, buy it so Notch may fill his moneytub once more