Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5963625 times)

Damn I wish Minecraft was coded in something less stuffty than Java. I want epic view distance. :c
OptiFine adds a large view distance, But I haven't used it because as you said java is stuffty and I figured it would run like stuff.

Breeding's probably one of my favorite new features. Baby animals are so cute :D

Breeding's probably one of my favorite new features. Baby animals are so cute :D
you loving bet it's also simon's

Well I guess I won't be able to play minecraft anymore until i get a new computer :c
I was able to play 1.7 just fine with optifine and it was great but after 1.8, even with optifine, the lag makes the game frustrating and unplayable
yes i know my computer is terrible :c

I cannot get the pre-release client to start.
gross...

someone host a 1.9 3 server with terrain gen mods so the terrane isn't all aethery and forgeted up.

Damn I wish Minecraft was coded in something less stuffty than Java. I want epic view distance. :c
same.

good language, good editor, bad everything else.

mmm i think i almost got everything set up, just how do i find the ip for the server

mmm i think i almost got everything set up, just how do i find the ip for the server
look in the bottom right of your post

I believe that is the ip that works.

It says "server IPs must be LAN ips" or something like that
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:19:15 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Try buying the game first

I'd have to agree with Kalphiter, even if you arent buying the game for server.

oh wait what?
You are trying to host Minecraft without owning the game? Buy the game or get out.

anyway,

It's a clucker-forget! (see what I did there?)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:40:59 PM by Littledude »

I own the game

What the forget.

I'll even go take a goddamned screenshot. hold the forget on.