Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5969268 times)

Pre Release wont work :c

It keeps reverting back to 1.8.1

Fixed it. lol

guys lets host a 1.9.5 server and go search for a village to remake

Bad idea. There's a debug thing left in which I won't list, but if anyone tried to set up a home, someone could go abusing it.

New features in 1.9.5?

Making villagers do stuff better overwrite this feature freeze. If they don't trade/socialize in some way then I'm going to be even more disappointed in Mojang than I already am.

Cut out the image of Frontrox's Endy talking about drinking blood, and made a misc folder in it in my tiny testing stuff texture pack, naming it tunnel.png. Does not work as a skybox, sadly, as it rotates and such depending on the wall. Would never work right. :panda:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 07:23:42 PM by MegaScientifical »

1: I would like a mod where someone goes back into Pre-release 3 and recovers the old Ender Portal Blocks. They were like Glowstone Glass, and they'd make great decoration.
2: I'd like a rebuild of the Aether working off the most current End terrain generation code. That would probably happen before the above.

Edit: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/745871-request-old-end-portal-frame-blocks-as-decoration/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 07:53:16 PM by MegaScientifical »

first try to make a nether portal though
I want to know if that works