Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5838536 times)

yes, it is.
nothing amuses me anymore :I
Play some custom maps like super hostile. or if that's not your cup of tea you can try some puzzle maps.

does allocating RAM do anything to help performance or is it a myth

cause it doesn't increase anything for me, not even the number that says how much i've allocated

It only helps if you play on Far distance.  More RAM is just better for chunks and etc.  I have it set to 3GB allocated but I probably should lower it a bit, maybe to 2GB instead.

Can anyone in this thread tell me the appeal to Minecraft? My friends keep trying to get me to play it and I have it but I get bored within ten minutes.

It's a game where you can build anything you can think of. Either you've already built everything or you have a mental deficiency.

:cookieMonster:

I was building in creative and I found a spider jockey! :o It looks awkward how the skeleton spins around ontop.

Poiuyt joined my server and griefed

I feel like playing with a few people (3-5) on a fresh survival world but no one will play with me :c

I feel like playing with a few people (3-5) on a fresh survival world but no one will play with me :c
I will.

find ways to make it fun instead of waiting for the game to give you candy
do you understand the concept of a game
it's supposed to give fun, if i wanted to make my own fun id make my own game

maybe i just need to up the spawn rate of stuff

Can anyone in this thread tell me the appeal to Minecraft? My friends keep trying to get me to play it and I have it but I get bored within ten minutes.

Where did you get bored at?

do you understand the concept of a game
it's supposed to give fun, if i wanted to make my own fun id make my own game

maybe i just need to up the spawn rate of stuff
that's the point of a sandbox though, it gives you tools and expects you to use them to be creative and not to be spoonfed

I haven't actually seen you ASK yet.

-----

Where did you get bored at?
Most likely raged at creeper-death.

pussies

I kill creepers with wood swords

I haven't actually seen you ASK yet.

-----
I haven't asked YOU, because I have no idea who the hell you are.

I haven't asked YOU, because I have no idea who the hell you are.
I'll play, as I have stated before, if you want. I have a friend, F22, who would also come.

Summerfields is a great texture pack.

"Hey there, little guy."

"Let me back in"

"Stop being a Mexican and making keys for your friends."