Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849871 times)

Someone give me tips on making pretty looking buildings. Any decent material.
Here. I recommend Emily's and BenJ's at first, they have good starting tips.

Someone give me tips on making pretty looking buildings. Any decent material.
Just find a nice looking picture of some architecture and build it.

ugh, why do mods take forever to update?

it looks even better, considering the good image quality. also, lol at the grass blocks broken near the path

it looks even better, considering the good image quality. also, lol at the grass blocks broken near the path
Lol you should see the rest of my server, it's a mess

minecraft no longer allows me to install mods
i cannot use this extrabiomesXL mod because everytime i try to play it just shows a dirty screen

GameChap News Update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7C3xVO_4UI

Summary:
  • Jeb stated Mod API will take a few months before being released to the public.
  • Villagers are barely done, but Jon is going to be working on the Trading System very, very soon.
  • Jeb isn't happy with experience and enchantment system, and wants to modify it.
  • Jeb wants to add to farming, including considering potatos.
  • Most of the potion effects not implemented properly yet will be introduced later on.
  • Jeb acknowledges Notch promised Red Dragons, and that he somewhat promised horses.
  • They will add lots of new blocks, but have restraint when it comes to new ores.
  • More plants will be added.
  • Possibility of more mobs.
  • Chance that single player users could open their worlds up to LAN connections without setting up a server.

ugh, why do mods take forever to update?

Because almost every update, everything essentially gets rearranged namewise and they have to remap the entire game's files since there's no telling the minor modifications made which might break an automated script.

honestly, i think they should not introduce horses, but instead added the possibility to control mounted pigs.