Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850441 times)

that cobblestone is disgusting

other than that it looks nice

What do I call an adventure map set in a post-apocalyptic blah blah Fallout nukes vaults ahhh

but not directly related to Fallout

Apocalyptic World? Fallout Survival? Apocolyptic Survival? Fallout World? I say that because "Fallout" isn't only related to the game, of course.

that cobblestone is disgusting

other than that it looks nice
Taking replacement suggestions for cobblestone, I don't know what to do with it.

Taking replacement suggestions for cobblestone, I don't know what to do with it.
Looks fine to me.

You could always do smooth.

lapiz laluzi it will totally fit--
Try to use stone brick stairs in a pattern like this

/| /| /| /|
and then at an edge
[ ] /| /| /| /| [ ]

you know like that castle thingie at the tip of walls idk what they are called

texture pack.

Battlements?
Merlons?
YOU SAID TWO AND NOW IM CONTEMPLATING WHICH ONE IS RIGHT

Correction: Merlons are the HIGHEST bits of the BATTLEMENTS and CRENELS are the DEPRESSIONS in the wall.

|->CRENEL
| _     _
  |_|  |_|
|
|->MERLON

|________|
BATTLEMENT

I always try to install the shadows mod but i get all these weird graphical glitches

Can someone who has it installed properly help me out?

Someone tell me if my server works.
Not permanent world, just tasting.

Not permanent world, just tasting.

mmm tastes good so far

mmm tastes good so far
You cant have a permanent world if it tastes bad.

Earlier today, my cousin told me that Minecraft is getting potatoes, red dragons, trading, and horses. He didn't give me a source or anything so I don't know if he's right.