Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5943825 times)

woo! 5555

celebratory new images

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:59:52 PM by ? »

I'm looking at his Twitter, no where does he say that. Yet everyone is saying that... Where is that coming from?

Dear Vechz,
You should host a SMP server with a custom Vechz map in which the players scatter across the map. but You as the host will be the "Reaper" and go and destroy they're stuff and try and stop them from finishing the Victory monuments.

Like my idea?

I don't play singer player anymore.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:07:47 AM by Ceist »

3 posts but nobody even comments on BRAND NEW MINECRAFT CONTENT

3 posts but nobody even comments on BRAND NEW MINECRAFT CONTENT
looks like cool stuff.

Anyone see my idea?

oh cool 5555. does anyone know of any good texture packs like scribblecraft, summer feilds, or jolicraft? 16x16 is preferred. scribble craft is an AWESOME texture pack that is outdated because the creator stopped working on it or something. basicly eveyrhitngs scribbled and it looks like paper

oh cool 5555. does anyone know of any good texture packs like scribblecraft, summer feilds, or jolicraft? 16x16 is preferred. scribble craft is an AWESOME texture pack that is outdated because the creator stopped working on it or something. basicly eveyrhitngs scribbled and it looks like paper

I like this texturepack a lot. http://bdcraft.net/

I'm looking at his Twitter, no where does he say that. Yet everyone is saying that... Where is that coming from?

Do you know what "presumably" means?

Used to convey that what is asserted is very likely though not known for certain

And you're guilty of it as well;

He probably means he's changing the current Golden Apples back to work like the old ones, be crafted the same way, and have equivalent effect.

So put a sock in it.

Do you know what "presumably" means?

Used to convey that what is asserted is very likely though not known for certain

And you're guilty of it as well;

So put a sock in it.

I'm saying people are specifically saying Jeb said it'd be a new item. Explicitly saying it. As in they read him saying it. I'm seriously asking where THAT is coming from, because people are outright saying he said it'd be it's own item. Do you know where THAT is coming from?

ive tried bd craft before tis ugly imo