Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5940779 times)

i don't like taking a long time to mine in a cave because there's always the chance that something might sneak up on me. I also dislike having to scroll 6 spaces to get to my pick, then scroll 6 more to get back to my torches.
use the hot keys lol, having everything you need in a hurry right at your finger tips is useful.

use the hot keys lol, having everything you need in a hurry right at your finger tips is useful.
i would but i usually forget what number i put stuff at, i also sometimes miss the number in panic and get my ass blown up. Scrolling is more reliable IMO.

Do it.
It's a survival world, so I might think of a challenge for everyone to do like who can get make a gold ingot first or something.
IP: -snip-
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 06:02:28 PM by tkepahama »

i would but i usually forget what number i put stuff at, i also sometimes miss the number in panic and get my ass blown up. Scrolling is more reliable IMO.
if thats what works for you, ive never had that problem since ive always used the same setup.

i don't like taking a long time to mine in a cave because there's always the chance that something might sneak up on me. I also dislike having to scroll 6 spaces to get to my pick, then scroll 6 more to get back to my torches.
My hotkeys go like this:
1: Torches
2:Pickaxe
3:Sword
4:Shovel
5:Axe
6:Food
7:Cobblestone
(8,9) whatever

It's a survival world, so I might think of a challenge for everyone to do like who can get make a gold ingot first or something.
IP: 192.168.32.52
Servers not loading.

if thats what works for you, ive never had that problem since ive always used the same setup.
I also have an old logitec mouse. I'm not sure how the more high-tech mouses feel, but the ones i uses have annoying momentum stuff on the scroll, while the one i use has little tics.

Can someone try  my server?
nienhaus.no-ip.org

If anyone wants to play with me my IP is nienhaus.no-ip.org
I'm going to play around and such.