Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5954912 times)

tinkers construct is the most fun I've ever had in minecraft

I managed some really badass tools within a course of two days :D
eloraam where aaree yooouu ;-;
waiting on RP2 to get an update so FTB can update so we can get to 1.5 to have this. :(

eloraam where aaree yooouu ;-;
waiting on RP2 to get an update so FTB can update so we can get to 1.5 to have this. :(
redpower is fat

how to fix the blue outlines in the center?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:33:51 AM by Bahamut »

how to fix the blue outlines in the center?
turn off anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering
weirdly, when you have a non-vanilla minecraft, it seems that what's designed to make edges smoother, just breaks them.

The problem is the seams of blocks being off by a fraction. Those aren't blue outlines - you're seeing through the blocks. I suppose as Jaxx said, all the fancy graphics things you use tend to forget with the rendering and screw up edges the game is trying to calculate.

Why is it in creative mode I get a map and I right click then the map doesn't show the whole radius I am in. It's a zoomed in piece of stuff, why is this

That's a screenshot of what I have done so far on a city I want to make. It's not really that much yet but I get bored when building by myself. So this has been on and off for a few months. I've been following some styles I've seen around on youtube. I think it looks pretty good so far. If anybody is interested in helping me out I would be cool with inviting some people over to work on it with me. If you're not awful at building stuff and not an awful person I would really enjoy some company.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:06:20 AM by devildogelite »

Why is it in creative mode I get a map and I right click then the map doesn't show the whole radius I am in. It's a zoomed in piece of stuff, why is this
Since 1.idontremember.0 you have to expand maps by adding 8 paper around them in a crafting table.

Since 1.idontremember.0 you have to expand maps by adding 8 paper around them in a crafting table.

Wow, I was wondering why my maps were acting funny, thanks.

Hey guys, does anyone know why in industrialcraft 1.5.2 all items I put into any of the machines instantly disappear? They work fine, the ores are in the ground, rubber can be smelted in a furnace etc, but as soon as I put any item whatsoever into an industrialcraft 2 machine it disappears.

That's a screenshot of what I have done so far on a city I want to make. It's not really that much yet but I get bored when building by myself. So this has been on and off for a few months. I've been following some styles I've seen around on youtube. I think it looks pretty good so far. If anybody is interested in helping me out I would be cool with inviting some people over to work on it with me. If you're not awful at building stuff and not an awful person I would really enjoy some company.
I'm down. I'll show you some pics of what I've built before, if you'd like.

stuff i'm having problems starting minecraft ugh
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:58:45 PM by Bahamut »

My first attempts at pixel arts.
...Which I then 3D-fied.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 06:17:48 PM by LeetZero »

i'm relatively capable, i've also got the same problem. i'm a modded player but i can always help out in vanilla.

Guys The day after tomorrow is when 1.6 is comming, that is why RP2 and Aether 2 isn't being updated.