Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851093 times)

Why does it take so damn long for the shader mod to be updated to the latest 1.8 release.

I can't get the shader mod due to me being on the latest release and not having any old versions around.

Why does it take so damn long for the shader mod to be updated to the latest 1.8 release.

I can't get the shader mod due to me being on the latest release and not having any old versions around.
afaik, 1.8 did a bunch of code rewrites, so modders need to basically recode a lot of their stuff
there's virtually nothing that's up to date anymore

Ipquarx and I have been playing on my officially now stable dedicated forge 1.6.4 server.  I am also in the process of trying to run a fully functional power plant with redstone powered lights on every structure we build.  Using Redlogic, Atomic Science mod, Industrial Craft 2, and Mekanism

This makes me want to reopen my tekkit server

FTB forever

I was planning on making an FTB pack, but I've been too busy and it would've only been private.

I was checking out the changelog for the last few versions since I haven't been keeping up with vanilla and I just noticed

Splashes
   - Removed "happy birthday" for Notch and ez
   - Removed "Notch <3 ez!"

that's kinda sad

I was checking out the changelog for the last few versions since I haven't been keeping up with vanilla and I just noticed

that's kinda sad
how come they seperated?

me and kobes establishment on a private server

that was an ez joke to go for

be quiet or I'll take you down a notch

these jokes jeb me in the ribs

they need to enderight now

I've a dinnerbone to pick with y'all.