Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851122 times)

ok here's a tip
you can't put boobs on a minecraft skin

fun fact:
jet fuel cant melt steel beams
minecraft skins never turn out how i want them to

ok here's a tip
you can't put boobs on a minecraft skin
I CAN SURE AS HELL TRY THOUGH

but yeah idk how I'd do the upper torso though then.

what's the point of having tits on a minecraft character

what's the point of having tits on a minecraft character
well I dont know how to make it not look like they're a duder and it was the only thing that really made sense for that so

well I dont know how to make it not look like they're a duder and it was the only thing that really made sense for that so

the boob-line can be way more subtle though. too much emphasis with the wrong shapes and things just start looking silly.

the boob-line can be way more subtle though. too much emphasis with the wrong shapes and things just start looking silly.
yeah, this is my first attempt at making a skin like ever so I didnt really have a good idea of what to do lol

Before I saw what the skin was suppose to look like, I thought it was a giant watermelon with saggy boobs and black leggings.

EDIT: Actually now it kind of reminds me of barney.

I think I started not playing Minecraft when every update broke every add-on ever.  I stopped on update 1.6.4.

I think I started not playing Minecraft when every update broke every add-on ever.  I stopped on update 1.6.4.
1.6.4 was the end of Minecraft as far as I'm concerned. :P

pretty sure it's been like that since alpha

pretty sure it's been like that since alpha
Yeah, but I didn't figure that out until later.  After sometime passed I came back with Feed the Beast.  And then I stopped after I detonated hundreds of anti-matter explosives in the same instance.

Before I saw what the skin was suppose to look like, I thought it was a giant watermelon with saggy boobs and black leggings.

EDIT: Actually now it kind of reminds me of barney.
:U

EDIT: wrong thread
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:25:40 PM by Waru »

I haven't played this game since like 2012, do we have a mod API yet?