Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5753480 times)

Well,
I just found out that flaming arrows don't set people on fire.
:C

If I stream who'll watch? :D

Last night I was playing and the power went out. This morning I log on to find my save file missing, so naturally I generate a new world in its place. Then, I use cartogropher to check out the landscape and... Holy forget. My old save is still a part of this world apparently, or the program just forgeted up. In any case, I'm going to traverse north to find my old hut.

If I stream who'll watch? :D
i cant im building atlantis

Last night I was playing and the power went out. This morning I log on to find my save file missing, so naturally I generate a new world in its place. Then, I use cartogropher to check out the landscape and... Holy forget. My old save is still a part of this world apparently, or the program just forgeted up. In any case, I'm going to traverse north to find my old hut.

:o Whoa cool.

Do minecarts work on indev? Infdev is super laggy for me.

Do minecarts work on indev? Infdev is super laggy for me.
No. Notch doesn't update indev anymore.

No. Notch doesn't update indev anymore.
Well is there any way to make infdev less laggish?

Turn down the render distance to either short or tiny

He's working on it. :o

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 12:02:27 PM by PossesedAngel »

Turn down the render distance to either short or tiny
Already tried.

I had a similar glitch, except mine was with the watersystem I made and Minecraft was force quit without saving. For some reason about 1/3 of the land and water remained where it was, but the rest was gone.

Yup, found my old house, albeit a very old version of it. I was hoping to salvage the mining equipment I had, but the house I found was not more than a few hours old and still had pieces missing from its construction.