Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5767654 times)

Can you make the regular pumpkin not have a face? I might actually use that pack then.

the pumpkin on minecraft is screwed up
when you get the pumpkin, theres no face on it, its backwards, and when you wear it you still look like your looking through it, but your actually looking at the back of it herp derp

Hate it how people actually think you're going to get the same world twice with seeds.

RANDOM world generator.

RANDOM

Can you make the regular pumpkin not have a face? I might actually use that pack then.
You mean just a blank orange surface?
Hate it how people actually think you're going to get the same world twice with seeds.

RANDOM world generator.

RANDOM
Seeds determine the placement of blocks in worlds, so you will get the same world twice with the same seed. Otherwise it would be useless to even have a seeding feature.

iConomy is broke. It says that it was loaded but ingame i use the iconomy commands and nothing.
hao2fix

RANDOM world generator.

RANDOM

You do...

RANDOM world generator.

RANDOM
You're either misinformed, ignorant, trolling, or stupid.

I say trolling, because earlier he claimed that my texture pack was a recolored version of his.

Ike is just normally a dumb stuff.

HEy guys i'm ba-
I now love you.

RANDOM world generator.

RANDOM

Computers can NOT be random. At all.

To make it appear AS IF they are capable of doing something random they take a number (like the amount of seconds that have passed since 00:00:01 January 1st 2000) and then apply a series of mathematical formulas to get the desired (seemingly) random result. The numeric value that is input at the start of such a program is known as the SEED. Therefore if you input the same seed into the same program twice, you are going to get the same result twice.

Computers can NOT be random. At all.

Nice to know that you know what you're talking about.

HEy guys i'm ba-I now love you.

You're a dumbass as always

oh ya rly nice insult lol

I say trolling, because earlier he claimed that my texture pack was a recolored version of his.

Because I can't crack jokes

Or I'm joking

well i think theyre good jokes