Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849327 times)

i remember when runescape was about adventure...... anyway, i want to make an underground militaristic community, anyone willing to join me?

also, apparently the leveling comes in the form of orbs that you find scattered around the land and in caves, that's why it's called "adventure" update not "grinding" update.

Still. Minecraft's about building, surviving, and exploring; not orb hunting.

>go to nether
>make tons of portals for quick travel and cool location finding
>see inverted cross

pic related; INVERTED CROSS FOUND NATURALLY IN NETHER OH GOD WHAT THE forget

why are you using mossy cobble?

INVERTED CROSS FOUND NATURALLY IN NETHER
I volunteer you to walk into it

why are you using mossy cobble?
Markers for walking to and from portals in the Nether.  Making a stone highway would be too effort expensive.

I also got the Pistons mod to check out how they work.  It's really effing complicated but I'm sorta getting it.

Does someone know if the adventure update will be a gamemode in itself, or will it be added to survival?

Minecraft keeps restarting and saying its out of memory. What do I do? :(

it has Alzheimer's :C

Minecraft keeps restarting and saying its out of memory. What do I do? :(
1. get more RAM / close the ten tabs of facebook you may or may not have in the background
2. wait for Notch to actually fix the damn memory leaks.

1. get more RAM / close the ten tabs of facebook you may or may not have in the background
2. wait for Notch to actually fix the damn memory leaks.
It's funny, because I can have 10 tabs of Youtube, BL Forum, and Minecraft wiki open, and still play Minecraft.

Nethogmad?

b;aaagaa
Minecraft is down again.

so, how exactly do i get started?

so, how exactly do i get started?

1 punch tree
2 make workbench
3 do rest