Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851364 times)

Wow.
I've missed a lot since the biome update.
O-o.......
Wa-wasn't that the halloween update? How have you missed everything since almost a year ago.

You found 1 redstone?
Well, I found one redstone block. So I got more than 1, lol

i need a good smp server. someone set me up.

are you kidding me right now
Nope. Minecraft gets boring just like any other game.
I stopped for a while then I came back.

Nope. Minecraft gets boring just like any other game.
I stopped for a while then I came back.
Not boring for me. I've just mastered the art of it, so I went on to something more challenging.

forget

Big trees are easy to cut down if you know where the wood blocks are and what to do to cut it all down.

Big trees are easy to cut down if you know where the wood blocks are and what to do to cut it all down.

Look at the leaves, see any wood inside?

Also, there is 3.

loving 3

What are you talking about?

i need a good smp server. someone set me up.
This

Especially now that Demian closed his ;'(

Not boring for me. I've just mastered the art of it, so I went on to something more challenging.

u mastred mindcraft/?

I once watched a stream exactly on the Minecraft website, perhaps from a dev', long time ago.

He got the diamond pickaxe and told that the thing you need to do after finishing that "achievement" is to look for lava and Self Delete like a boss.

Or something along the lines, eitherway, he said that, dug down, died in lava, and ended the stream.

If anyone remembers what the link to the stream is please tell me.

What are you talking about?

forget

Also that I don't use fancy graphics so I can't see through the trees

When this update comes out, I'm going to go to my regular server and scream WHAT TIME IS IT???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADVEENTURE TIIIME!