Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849552 times)

No, he is building a flying vehicle. You  can tell from that grey circle on that one brick on top.

That looks vaguely familiar, is that from star wars or something?

Lol at all the people whining about endermen.

Walk with your head down, until you have the bow.
Then just laugh and peck at em.

/faceroll

If chests ever get fixed for the airship mod, I will forever be a traveling explorer. Sleep on a mountain one night, fish in midair over an ocean the next.
Holy stuff.
The perfect way of minecrafting...

And there would be an airshipdock somewhere that is huge where you can trade for airship parts. ;P

Who wants my stuffty first skin?
I can make good skins if you'd like. Here's the one I use at the moment:
PS: I added a skin editor's clothing, because they looked good on me [but I can make good clothing].
(I'm replying to an old post; I know...)

forget
ill just keep mc on peaceful then

Why?
Endermen are the coolest addition to Minecraft sense... Uh....
pigs.

Rather than having a huge bulky +50 chest transport craft, why not have a neat and small craft with a detachable 20 chest storage unit?

Rather than having a huge bulky +50 chest transport craft, why not have a neat and small craft with a detachable 20 chest storage unit?

But if you raise up the pistons, only 3 blocks go up :(

But if you raise up the pistons, only 3 blocks go up :(
Huh?

The craft and storage unit are only connected with the pistons and when you raise the pistons they are two separate entities.

Edit: Oh cool. It's my 3100th post.

Must.... Get...... Airship mod.

I may get the Zepplin mod, it looks cool and all, but im not in the mood to install it.