Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5754753 times)

Mods and texture pack?

i think it's default and sphax purebd craft texture pack

and the mods, i don't realy know.

I'm just going to leave this picture of my WIP texture pack here k?

goodnight.

EDIT:
I styled it after the default, but with a more pixelated and dark effect.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:39:51 AM by Soundwaver7 »

When I hit f3, my screen gets covered up by growing red, black, and white lines progressing across the screen. What do.

When I hit f3, my screen gets covered up by growing red, black, and white lines progressing across the screen. What do.

get optifine when it is avalible for 1.2.3 and it has a option for that. Just have to look around for it.

there's probably other mods that hide that, but that's the only mod I know that has been updated that has that feature.

Thanks! I haven't downloaded any mods or texture packs yet, so I'll be confused for a bit, but it can't be too complicated.

That's just some debug information that most people needn't concern themselves with. Just hit F3 again to get rid of it.

If your screen is getting covered by them, I take it Minecraft runs like crap on your computer.

Anyway yeah you don't need any mods, just press the button again.

That's just some debug information that most people needn't concern themselves with. Just hit F3 again to get rid of it.
Then how else can I find my location numbers?

Minecraft + Japan =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=MI8jc2CsRe4

A vague translation of the first part:

I want to hug!
I want to bite!
I want to threaten!
Now try to put up with our...
COOLISH WALK

And I live in Japan.

EDIT: MY GOD, IT CANNOT BE UNSEEN.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:05:30 AM by kegeshan »

Make it happen, Japan!