Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778550 times)

My kick ass rockin' pixel art of various links on Dragonoid_X's Server.

Edman does a lets play, to do or not to do?

Let's Play Heavily Modified Minecraft, perhaps?

a let's play of one of those challenges like this one?

hey cigarettes I have a 8 year old brother who LOVES minecraft and would love to douche it up with me. So who wants me to do one kinda like orthone did?

hey cigarettes I have a 8 year old brother who LOVES minecraft and would love to douche it up with me. So who wants me to do one kinda like orthone did?
What do orthone did?

I would watch it if cool stuff happened other than you just playing the game. I only really like LPs if it's got a good amount of humor or there is some interesting gameplay.
I did a lets play a few months back of a tree map...
That was fun.

What do orthone did?

Orthone had him and his sister playing minecraft, and ever 2 episodes, they had a different guest. Like, episode 1 and 2 had Orthone + his sister + another 1 or 2 guys, then episode 3 and 4 would have Him and his siter + 1 or 2 different guys.

Was pretty nice idea imo, but then his sister pestered him beyond the limit and he stopped them. Or something..

Alright sure but I call a permanent slot.

I finally figured out how to correctly mod, I was so overwhelmed at first it didn't make sense to me. Hurry, I have mods installed now.

>blow up people's stuff
>ban them for blowing up your stuff

>blow up people's stuff
>ban them for blowing up your stuff

>blow up your mine (actually helped you find a ravine
>come grief out massive city with loads of TNT

dumbass griefer

"no fun allowed" as in I ban you for destroying part of my build which I have been working on for 4 hours yeah.

>blow up your mine (actually helped you find a ravine
>come grief out massive city with loads of TNT

dumbass griefer
blew up us in the process and stole all of our iron, lol

Also i didn't use no TNT, that was all Cybersix. He also only blew up 1 house

"no fun allowed" as in I ban you for destroying part of my build which I have been working on for 4 hours yeah.
You didn't have to blow up our mine.